CSCC membership is open to all professionals involved in community college education.
Categories of Membership
- Individual - Open to any professional working with community college education or interested in the study of community colleges.
- Student - Open to enrolled graduate students interested in community college education.
- Emeritus - Open to retired university professors or community college educators.
- Annual conference. The program offers sessions on community college research findings and leadership programs.
- Research support for community college related studies is available from the Council. Requests for proposals are available on the CSCC Web site.
- Awards are made at the Spring conference for Dissertation of the Year, Emerging Scholar, Senior Scholar Award, and Distinguished Service.
- Networking opportunities for graduate students and young scholars are abundant.
- Vote in the CSCC election of Board Members.
To join CSCC as an individual, and/or register for the conference, download the Member and Conference Registration Form. (The updated form with new fees will be available on October 1, 2019.) Submit this form to join CSCC and/or to register for the conference.
Fill out the membership application form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it along with a check made payable to CSCC, to:
Council for the Study of Community Colleges (CSCC)
c/o University of North Texas
1155 Union Circle #305039
Denton, Texas 76203-5017