CSCC membership is open to all professionals involved in community college education.
Categories of Membership
- Individual - Open to any professional working with community college education or interested in the study of community colleges.
- Student - Open to enrolled graduate students interested in community college education.
- Emeritus - Open to retired university professors or community college educators.
(Please note: CSCC no longer offers institutional memberships.)
To join CSCC and/or register for the conference, download the fillable Member and Conference Registration Form. Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it along with a check made payable to CSCC at the following address:
Council for the Study of Community Colleges (CSCC)
c/o University of North Texas
1155 Union Circle #305039
Denton, Texas 76203-5017
- Annual conference which offers sessions on community college research findings and leadership programs.
- Research support for community college related studies via the Call for Awards on the CSCC Website.
- Awards are made at the annual conference for Dissertation of the Year, Emerging Scholar, Senior Scholar Award, and Distinguished Service.
- Networking opportunities for graduate students and young scholars are abundant.
- Vote in the CSCC election of Board Members.